Monday, January 7, 2013

let me see those TOMS

TOMS are fantastic and adorable for the everyday casual outfit. If your place of work allows you to wear such shoes like TOMS, then in my opinion Monday is the best day for them. They have every color and print you can think of and they're expanding the types of styles offered which will appeal to a broader clientele. I myself own a pair of TOMS, just one, but I chose them as an investment piece for my wardrobe aka they were expensive as hell. I couldn't just get the normal burlap sack classic TOMS that are affordable, I had to get TOMS The Row in gray cashmere. Its for a good cause right? 


Anyways I am looking to get a new pair, something more practical and affordable that can be worn all year round. To my surprise I went on the TOMS website and BOOM, TOMS overload. Not only were there the classic TOMS, but there were TOMS Boots, TOMS Apparel and Accessories, TOMS Wedding, and the list goes on. I knew TOMS was a bit on the granola side but when I saw the link for Vegan TOMS I had to take a second because that's actually amazing. Not only has my search consisted of color/print but I'm also left to ponder what style and if I think TOMS make appropriate wedding shoes. If shoes aren't enough for you don't fret because along with apparel, TOMS now offers eye wear. Like the shoes, for every purchase of a pair of glasses, TOMS will donate a pair to a child in need. That's right, you can now wear head-to-toe TOMS attire, not that I recommend you do so but the option is there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment